The American College of Cardiology Foundation — Translating Science to Practice
A gift of any size supports the vision of the American College of Cardiology to dramatically reduce the incidence, severity and complications of cardiovascular disease as we promote prevention, reduce disparities in health care, and improve personal and population-based cardiovascular health.
How to Donate
- Dues: Please check the box on your ACC Membership Dues Statement to donate via your dues payment.
- Reimbursement: Please fill out the box on your ACC Travel Expense Report to donate all or part of your reimbursement.
- Credit Card: Please mail your completed pledge form to:
American College of Cardiology Foundation
2400 N Street NW
Washington, DC 20037
Make a donation in honor or in memory of someone special. The honoree, or family member, will receive a letter notifying them of your donation.
- Honorary Donation: Honor someone special with a donation in their name, a meaningful gift for a holiday or special occasion that shows you care and will touch many lives.
- Memorial Donation: Create a lasting memorial in honor of a loved one.
Your gift to the American College of Cardiology Foundation — a 501(c)(3) educational organization — is tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law. Federal Tax ID#: 135641985
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org