This article appeared in the August 13, 2012 issue of JACC Journal.
This online educational activity is brought to you by JACC.
JACC Journal CME is intended for physicians who treat patients with cardiovascular disease.
Date of Release: August 2012
Term of Approval/Date of CME Expiration: August 2013
At the conclusion of this activity, the learner should be able to quantitate the effects of statins on ventricular tachyarrhythmias in nonischemic cardiomyopathy patients.
Method of Participation and Claiming Credit
This ACCF JACC Journals CME activity includes the reading of an article published in one of the JACC journals and the successful completion of self-assessment questions.
Requesting AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credit™ for this Activity
To request credit, you must:
- Read the article for which you wish to receive credit.
- Answer the self-assessment questions. After you have answered all the questions in the module, click on the Exam Summary button. A Claim Credit button will appear on this page if you have achieved a passing score of 66% or better. If you did not achieve a passing score, please click the Reset Scores link and retake the exam.
- Click the Claim Credit button and answer the evaluation questions in the pop-up window.
- Enter the total amount of time you actually spent in the activity in the box provided. Please note that you may only claim once for this activity. Click Submit.
- You will receive a message that your request has been submitted and a link to view your certificate. You may download the certificate when you receive the message.
- You may also view it at any time in the My Transcript section of My CardioSource.