ACC Cardiology Careers is your premier resource for employment solutions. Powered by the HEALTHeCAREERS Network, our online career center is your point of access to an extensive pool of the most promising cardiology opportunities including access to qualified cardiology candidates.
Attend the ACC Cardiology Careers Career Fair at ACC.14!
Sunday, March 30, 2014
9:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Find your future employer at the ACC.14 Cardiology Careers Fair! Make connections at this not-to-be-missed event geared toward those looking to make the next step in their career.
Register in advance to save time on site!
Can't find time to join us at the career fair? Visit the ACC Cardiology Careers Resource Center in Room 153. Open Saturday-Monday from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., this is the perfect venue to set up interviews, post resumes/CVs and apply for the hundreds of positions listed in the online job bank. The service is FREE to job seekers.
ACC Cardiology Careers offers a diverse selection of jobs for those seeking cardiology opportunities across the country. The career center allows you to search and apply to jobs directly online, all at no cost.
To get started, register your profile and gain access to:
- Search and apply to hundreds of cardiology jobs from leading organizations.
- Subscribe to Job Alerts which automatically notify you to new jobs postings.
- Utilize Event Connection to schedule on-site interviews with employers at Annual Scientific Sessions.
- Post your resume to your job seeker profile allowing employers to find you
ACC Cardiology Careers is the official online career center of the ACC, the most effective recruitment resource to find qualified cardiology candidates. ACC Cardiology Careers provides employers direct reach into a cardiology audience which includes over 43,000 accomplished members of ACC.
To get started, register for an employer account and gain access to:
- Job postings provide maximum exposure to qualified, cardiology-specific candidates only.
- Affordable job posting rates and an experienced customer service team simply the recruiting process.
- Compliment your job postings with banner advertisements to increase exposure to your brand.
- Subscribe to the Resume Search feature to proactively search the candidate database.
You can access ACC Cardiology Careers at any time at www.healthecareers.com/acc.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call (888) 884-8242.
Additional resources on jobs in cardiology can be found in the ACC CardioCareer & CME Guide.