Managing a cardiology practice in a changing health care and economic environment can be challenging.
That's why it's beneficial to have a partner that can help you stay up-to-date with key issues in the field and succeed at the interface of practice management and quality cardiovascular care. Join the American College of Cardiology (ACC) and partner with an organization that unites all members of the cardiac care team around one common goal: to improve the quality of cardiovascular care.
The Cardiovascular Administrator membership category is now open not only to practice administrators, but to members of hospital cardiovascular service lines as well. The administrators' perspective is vital to quality patient care, the functioning of the practice and the professional performance of every health care provider in the practice or hospital. With access to networking, information, tools and resources, the ACC can help you not just survive, but thrive, in these challenging times.
- Online access to the Journal of the American College of Cardiology (JACC), JACC Cardiovascular Interventions, JACC Cardiovascular Imaging, and JACC Heart Failure.
- The bimonthly Cardiovascular Administrator eNewsletter filled with the information you need to know on how to best manage your practice and evolve with the latest policy changes. Find the latest issue here.
- Free access to CardioSource.org, the College's online home filled with world-class clinical content.
- E-delivery of The Advocate, a weekly enewsletter with the latest advocacy news.
- Free subscription to Cardiology, the College's bimonthly news magazine that keeps the cardiac care
team in touch with breaking news and innovative research.
- ACCF Guidelines and Quality Standards, also available as easy-to-use pocket guidelines in some cases.
- Partnerships with companies that provide business solutions.
- Access to ACC Cardiology Careers, a career site created just for the cardiovascular professional to meet your practice's recruitment needs in a cost and time-effective way, and the ACC CardioCareer & CME Guide.
- Discounts on continuing education live programs and educational products.
- Acess to updates about FDA-approved cardiovascular drug alerts and related safety information. Timely FDA news delivered straight to your inbox through free registration to PDR.net.
- Involvement opportunities to influence health care policy by voicing your support and sharing your concerns with lawmakers and decision makers through participation in webinars, our annual Legislative Conference or participation in ACC working groups and/or councils. These groups provide a collaborative forum for addressing both current issues facing the practice of quality care, as well as plans for the future.
Apply online here or download an application for ACC Cardiovascular Administrator Membership today.*